[tcb] Re: Munich

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 16:43:59 -0600

OK
As you are looking at the Glockenspiel,
just behind you, and about 1 American block length to your left is a beer hall (owned by the brewery) that serves the best beer I have ever had. Get a full liter.

Also, be sure to visit the viktualienmarket (very close)
http://www.toytownmunich.com/archive/viktualienmarkt.html

Also, as you look at the Glockenspiel, on your right, at the end of the Marienplatz, on a corner, is the best German restaurant we ever managed to find. Prices were quite good, atmosphere solid German, food was excellent.

-or-

In the cellar of the townhall you will find one of the very tourist famous - the "Rathauskeller"

At 14:27 12/25/2005, you wrote:
Now we are in Munich after a 4 1/2 hour train ride on a satin smooth and beautiful snow covered countryside ride. Man, I wish we had trains like this at home.

Tomorrow, GLOCKENSPIEL!

> From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2005/12/25 Sun PM 03:22:58 EST
> To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [tcb] Re: Attachment?
>
> Got it and loved it, thanks for sharing with all of us and Merry Christmas
> to everyone. Sharon

Bob Perring (laptop)
cellular: 618.201.0085