[tcb] More new members/rules

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:34:18 -0500

Paul is on vacation this week and spending all his time finding new members for the list.
Thanks Paul!
I would like to remind the old members and let the new members know the "rules".
There are only 2 really, no attachments and try to keep it bus related.

The no attachment rule is tuff on us, but the Freelists server (free) filters most of them out anyway.
But with all the viruses and spyware that gets spread through e mail attachments these days, I think it is best we not allow them.

The bus related rule is to try and keep us somewhat focused on buses.
We try to relax this "rule" a little on friday, at least until someone gets their feelings hurt.

Oh yea, don't forward those "if you don't forward this to all your friends, something bad will happen to you" email we all get plenty of.

So that is it, Welcome to all the new people that have joined our list recently and thanks again to Paul Smith for being Paul.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.