[tcb] Re: More FW Austin Shots

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:53:34 -0500

Look for somebody that looks like lex luthor.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
atx wrote:

I missed Robb too.  I saw Micheal and wondered where Robb and Sonja were.  Hope
you guys had a safe trip.
I don't think you can run foreign plates, atleast in TX.  You could probably
get away with it up front.  Texas still requires a local  one on the front and
one on the rear of a vehicle.

Jeff
sent via iPhone

On Nov 9, 2009, at 6:16 PM, j duncan &lt;whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great shots Sammie, as always. Great seeing everyone. Robb is the only one
there that I didn't run into. Or maybe he did a better job avoiding me this
time! ;)

Curious, are the Australian plates on the bug street legal in the US?

Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.