[tcb] Re: More Classic Pics

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:30:03 -0500

Shelby,

Thanks.  I happy with the pics, not too shabby considering that I was
driving while taking them, being ever so careful not to end up in the
back of Sammie's beautiful van.

I look forward to meeting you and best of luck with your paint job.

Julie

On 4/30/07, Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
beautifull pics...really nice job! I wish I had been there.

Hope to meet you at the next event, I'll be with my lil' Sunnie Bus as
always.
Hopefully she'll have her perdy new paint job by then

-Shelby

http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/TXVWClassicCruise

http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/TXVWClassicSaturdayMorning