[tcb] Re: Monument show this weekend.

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:33:10 -0700 (PDT)

I have to work Sat. night so I won't get there till 9
or so ... but that would be fun.. I can hardly wait..
This is always one of my favorite shows and
destinations ...
--- Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

---------------------------------

Paul,

What time do you plan on rolling past us? I always
love the chance to roll behind the zone! I thought it
would be cool to keep Jack from being the only bus in
a pack of bugs and meet up at the I hop you hop. Eric
r u going? Well cool check ya later.

Champion Eskimo
Everyone:

Just a reminder. I am responsible for the NHVW Club
cruise, meeting at the IHOP Restaurant at I 45 and
Crosstimbers, in Houston. We will be  leaving from the
IHOP at 8:30 AM and cruising directly to the show.

Everyone from TCB is invited to join in. The more the
merrier. I look forward to seeing everyone that can
make it on Sunday morning.

Jack Kirsch

---------------------------------
From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Monument show this weekend.
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:28:27 -0700 (PDT)
>100 miles to Ennis ... 204 miles to Monument =
>Monument show ... I like to go that extra mile for my
>customers...
>--- Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > So who's going to the Monument show and who's
going
> > to Ennis???
>

>Paul Smith
>www.23window.com/thezone
>
>T.C.B.
>H.B.B.

 Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You?ll
love Windows Live Hotmail.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.