[tcb] Re: Monument Show and Selling the bus

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:00:50 -0500

Both of them run.... DeeBus runs better then NewDee ....... I have some
things to do with NewDee like change the generator, remove points, install
compufire, get an SVDA, install the hot start relay, install gauges, pull
the engine and break it down.

Both buses need to be on the road, I was hanging on to NewDee (being
selfish) now I'm not in denial anymore.... (plus I told Dee after I had
DeeBus for 5 years I would evauate my situation)

She turned 5 on March 8th,2007......

Trey

On 5/14/07, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why would you sell the running one and keep the non running one?
I just don't understand you guys sometimes...