[tcb] Re: Monument Show

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 06:15:15 -0800 (PST)

Dave:  Glad to see you have the Bluhend Gute Nac show on the calendar already.
Couple of updates.  The host hotel this year is Comfort Suites at 3429 South
Street, phone 936-560-9900 before March 13.  And we are not having a cruise of
Azalea Trail following the show.  We are organizing a cruise to Ennis for the
Bug-In following the show.  Everything else in the posting appears to be
correct.
Thanks
Sammie