[tcb] Re: Missed seeing Shelby,Hayden, and Eric at Monument...

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:00:22 -0500

Man, I've been doing graduation stuff for the last few weeks and I've just
been so busy. But me and dad plan on going to a show that's happening
sometime in june...i think it was V-Dubs, Scooters, and Bikes. Somethin like
that. I miss you guys a bunch though...you'll be seein me soon though I
promise and I'll drag Hayden along with me.

-Shelby

On 5/21/07, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Just wondering where you guys were yesterday?

Em
*Check Out the new free AIM(R)
Mail*<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1081283466x1074645346/aol?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaim%2Ecom%2Ffun%2Fmail%2F>--
 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.