[tcb] Re: Merry Christmas to all my bus Friends

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 12:41:49 -0500 (EST)

Eric    this is a good group of people . I am blessed to have an awesome family
, that I love each & every one . BUT if I did not have such a "blood " family .
I would be blessed more than a lot of people , just by having my VW/ BUS family
.    Kool   double blessed       Life is good    Merry CHRISTMAS to all , & to
all a good night .   Terry R