[tcb] Re: Mecom Auction

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 19:19:28 -0500

What bubble?

If anyone is interested, there is a double-door 23 window on eBay right now.
That's rare.

Re: daily drivers. I need to work on finding better insurance before it becomes
a daily driver. Hagerty doesn't cover daily drivers and says they will only
cover the bus if it is kept overnight in a garage - which cuts out overnight
camping and long trips to VW shows. I'm thinking I might be able to get USAA to
insure it for Liability and they work with American Classics for stated value.
But they are looking into that still.