[tcb] Re: Madi gra

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:27:26 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

No its Galveston State Park. They have no showers at Bolivar but its cheap
-too much paperwork. We will go either Thurs or Friday- but we'll all be
there by Fri evening. We don't actually have a schedule its kind of a free
for all, we're always open for suggestions, some go the Strand, some go to
parades, some stay at the park.  Sat afternoon we have the shrimp boil,
guess thats all that's actually planned. We have the spots reserved for Fri
& Sat nights, I'm sure if you want to stay before or after you can find
spots, its just the weekends that fill up early and have to be reserved.