[tcb] M/C on Kruze

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:18:40 -0700 (PDT)

To set the rcord straight on the M/C ,Chevy truck ,
Honda Accord ect. ,I was told to give one raffle
ticket to the driver of a VW in the kruze, I sure
wouldn't want to get fired from my job at The Classic
for not doing what I was told , Duncan I know your
post was all in fun ,this is to clear up in confusion
for the others on the list as to what you were
refereing to.Let's move on to something else.Dan , I'm
off today , I'll meet you and Kat ansd anyone else
that can make it in Sommerville texas at The Kontry
Kitchen for supper , on me.?