[tcb] Looking for a Bug

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:01:58 -0600

I think my bus is lonely and would like a companion. I'm considering purchasing
a bug to keep it company. I have been searching thesamba.com and ebay and can't
believe how much people want for their bugs. I also don't want  to travel to
California just to find out that the pictures they post are really five years
old and the cars aren't anywhere near as nice as the add implies. Is it
possible to find something like the cool ride Paul's brother found? Does
anybody know someone looking to sell a hot VW?