[tcb] Re: Lonnie, What's wrong with those tail lights?EXTREMLEY IMPORTANT INFO

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 09:48:33 -0700 (PDT)

Lonnie I found you some good stuff , two good housings
,several bezels two hells lenses that can be glued
together , to get you going , , one of the housings
has a seal and a bulb , the seals are kinda high at
some of the places , shop around on them , , give me a
holler at 254 718 9783 and tell me if you want me to
shippem , or deliverem , Bob and I are going to visit
Larry Moores shop in Corcicanna on Monday or tuesday .
--- Lonnie Bergman <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I got nuthin but holes in the sheetmetal. With trim
> rings and lenses, I
> could make something happen.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone