[tcb] Little rubbery plastic things

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:55:19 -0600

So, I m wire brushing the cargo floor of Murray and I'm finding a bunch of
rubbery clear plastic thingies stuck in little holes. They look like golf tees,
only a half inch or so long. What are they? What purpose did they serve? I
probabtly just soda blasted the floor and aplied the primer think that they
were metal, and now they are grey, so they kinda look like metal, but now that
I am hand brushing and I see the things.

Maybe they were put there by the camper company to cushion the floor?

I should just take them out and plug the holes, right?