[tcb] Last Friday's Websites?

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 04:42:05 -0600

The Event:
WHO? All Men and Women, you and everyone you know.
WHERE? Everywhere in the world, but especially in countries with weapons of mass destruction. WHEN? Winter Solstice Day - Friday, December 22nd, at the time of your choosing. WHY? To effect positive change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy.
http://www.globalorgasm.org/

Even his grandmother compliments him on his personal hygiene:
http://shaveeverywhere.com/

I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me.
Dave Barry

Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces friends module. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk