[tcb] Re: Last Dance Cruise and group picture at the end of the trophy presentation

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 19:53:30 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent idea Shirly.We will have a police excotted cruise .we will park along
the Nolan Creek .it's about a 10 mile easy cruise over the Belton Dam and then
in to Belton.The cruise starts at 11:30 ,please line up early because the cops
get antsy when they just sit around, and remember they carry guns. ,MPR Police
will get us past 2305 and Belton

Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October ,2012