[tcb] Re: LED Lights

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:52:34 -0500

are your blinkers any faster with the led's instead of a standard bulb?

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: LED Lights
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:42:02 -0500

That is after you grind and fit and throw away the bulb holder fixture thingy that is on your bus now. I did mine the way I did after the bulb holding "cup" broke apart and nobody up here had one new. So, instead of diging up a used one or ordering one I engineered it this way. If my bulb holder had not broken apart and would not let me repair it, I proably would not have gone this way.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] LED Lights
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:41:33 -0500

Here's a great source for LEDs. They also have links to other sites.

https://surplusled.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/