[tcb] Re: Keeping T@P alive wil be hard work.

  • From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 07:51:00 -0500

Denis, you are correct that what I am hoping to do by keeping Paul's "little"
campout is going to be an uphill battle. I also think Paul did a better job by
himself than even a few people can do together.
It pains me to think about all the shows and other events that have ended, that
list to include Eureka Springs after this month, so much that I am willing to
step up and try to offer an alternative to sitting at home on the second
weekend of October next year.
I am sure that what ever name we decide on, will not be up to the level of Paul
Smith, and my plan is not to replace T@P, but to do something in the same
spirit and idea.
John

Sent from somewhere behind a tree in the woods.