[tcb] Re: Joining the convey to Dennis'

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:17:56 -0500

I have not been trying to leave you hanging, we have been workin' on the details.
We are leaving Houston tomorrow around 4:15 or 4:30 from the Shell station at Reasearch Forest and I45 north.
At this point it looks like Me and Katrina, Mark and Emily, Eric and Amy and Trey.
(Should make a nice looking crew with a split, a couple bays and a couple vanagons when Duncan and Cindy hook up)
We will head up I45 to Hiway 19 (Huntsville) and up 19 to Athens (Suck and Chew's)
I think we will try and get a early start Friday morning. It should take us 6 or 7 hours to make it to Poteau.
I will give you a call when we get on the road friday morning if 6 or 7 hours is enough warning.

On Jun 28, 2006, at 8:11 PM, Andrew Barnes wrote:

What way are most coming up ? will you be rolling through Poteau and what time ? I know Dan, Katrina & Thor came through here on there way to Dennis' last year but I haven't heard which way ya'll are coming this year Let me know something cause if ya'll don't come through here I will just have to go it alone or not at all!!

Just kidding Dennis I will be there Friday sometime
Drew (918)721 3452 cingular
Checked by AVG Free Edition.