[tcb] Re: Jim Barrera

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:51:56 -0500

From: Ted Strother
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:31 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Jim Barrera

Ted sends a hardy best wishes and a speedy recovery , and Jim see ya in
Fredericksburg.  TED

        From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
        To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 9:24 PM

        If you go or call ask for Jim Jasso.

        Jim woke up at 7:30 Tuesday morning with abdomen pain and like a
typical man hw would not let me take him to the ER...

        at 4pm I did not give him a choice.

        Well today (Wednesday) they went in and had to do in the old fashion
way with a pretty 4 inch incision and not the 3 little laser cuts.... well it
had ruptured...

        He is doing good on some good IV juice... He has already been walking
and moving very well... He says it hurts, but not as bad as yesterday.

        He will be there at least 5 days if he shows no signs of abscess or
sepses....If it does happen he will be in a while longer....

        I told him he better be ready for Fredericksburg....if not, I am
looking for a replacement old man.

        Thank for the prayers and well wishes....really means a lot to both of
us since we do consider all of you our family.

        Alma Jo Barrera