[tcb] Jerome Jamboree

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:45:46 -0500

Anyone besides Gerald going to try and go to this?

September 09, 2005 - September 11, 2005 - Jerome Jamboree
Gold King Mine, Jerome, Arizona
The Arizona Bus Club proudly invites all VW Drivers to join us for the
Fifteenth Annual Jerome Jamboree. The 1962 Panel raffle bus is looking great
and you may be the lucky soul who drives it home...all we ask is that you
show up in a vw; non volkswagens are not allowed through the gates. Our
venue is located at the historic Gold King Mine (5 minutes from Jerome
Arizona) so bring enough food and water for the length of your stay. Back by
popular demand are the Pet Show, Body Art Contest, Chili Cookoff, Slow
Drags, Childrens Activities, Raffles Galore and whatever else we dream up
between now and then. The Gold King Mine offers tours and is a destination
in itself. Swapping of parts is strongly encouraged and a sense of humor is
mandatory. Anyone wishing to sell new items must pre-register as a vendor
(see the ABC website) to reserve their spots in vendor row. The caravan out
of Phoenix Friday morning is legendary and could change your life! Check our
website www.arizonabusclub.com <http://www.arizonabusclub.com> for updates
or email David Lehan dclehan@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dclehan@xxxxxxxxx> for
details. Admission is $10 per night per vehicle for campers and $3 a day for
walk-ins. Sorry no walk-ins after sunset. Proceeds donated to local
charities including the Jerome Volunteer Fire Department.