[tcb] Re: Jalousie inner frame - Want to buy

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:26:30 -0700 (PDT)

Yep, know what you a talking about and have 10 of them, unfortunately, or
fortunately I guess, they are all on my two SO-42s.  Have not seen any for sale
and don't know anyone that has any spares.  Might see if you can find a phone #
for Don Carter in Athens.  He has two or three SO-42s in a bone yard and they
might still have those frames.  Other than that all I know to tell you is keep
looking.  I will also be on the lookout.

  Hate to bring Ennis up, but they have a super big swap meet and I almost
always see some SO-42 stuff in the swap.  It is June 1.

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hey everyone,
I never got a response from anyone going to the Monument show about the
inner frame I need to buy.
I still need one.
I put a wanted ad on the samba and so far I have just gotten one email
from a dude in Los Angeles.
If anyone here has any spare jalousie parts I would love to make a deal.
I need the decorative piece that goes on the inside of the bus.
Looks kind of like a picture frame.

Thanks,
Eric