[tcb] Re: Interesting......

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 06:51:59 -0600

I also remember seeing Toyota pick-ups lined up in Long Beach with no truck
beds.  Next door to where I worked at the time there was a shop that
installed pick-up beds.  I would have guessed the tariff started much later
though because you see allot more split cab pick-ups for sale on the Samba
than bay windows.  But, I guess splitty's were sold in the US for over twice
as long.

Rust repairs still underway, one dog leg to go.

Ronnie "Pedro the body man" Hughes