[tcb] Imagine this. . .

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 18:51:43 -0500

Bus content from me and on a Friday of all things!

I moved Freedom from one side of the driveway to the other, turning it around
in the process. Having looked at from both sides now, it is ready for the paint
shop. Wahoo! Maybe after Buses by the Springs. I did have to give it jump
because it's been awhile since it was last started. The starter didn't give any
problems, though. Another wahoo!

Everyone going to the Monumental Bash have fun and be safe. Me and Cin will be
thinking of ya. Everyone not going, have fun and be safe too. It's a wild and
wacky world out there (bleach in water guns, omg!).