[tcb] I'm out

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:03:36 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

For Galveston.

Chris ex switched weekends on him because the boys were sick so he has his
kids next weekend.

And even if she hadn't I'd probably be spending a full 7 days off trying to
move. When all the people you know work weekdays and you work weekends it
makes moving a real pain in the ass.

My aunt brought *8* people with her and got the house cleaned out of all my
grandmother's old stuff and did repairs to the roof and other hurricane
stuff in 2 days. She's talking like she expects me to be out using my 3
days off so she can try to rent it next week. I have *1* person (me) to
move my stuff.

And I have to spend at least one day driving to Dallas to pick up some
seats I paid for 3 weeks ago. Guess I could just email the guy and tell him
to keep the money as a gift and sell the seats to someone else.

shitshitshitshitshitshitshit

Sorry, today started bad and got worse.

G2