[tcb] Re: I was in the garage fighting with the racoon

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:22:57 -0500

More then likely I"ll leave Saturday morning .. but that might change .. are
you going straight I-10 or the back roads...

Trey

On 10/23/06, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are thinking about leaving friday night and finding a hotel somewhere along the way. when were you planning on leaving?

getting ready for the Lafayette show... bring on the allligators..... Trey