[tcb] Re: I need these windows

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 18:46:03 -0600

Have you tried Ken Madison (www.thebusco.com) in Seattle? I'd send him an email
, he might know someone that has them.

Trey
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ATX BUS
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:29 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: I need these windows

  I have been in contact with him, and he seems to have things spread out from
the Pacific NW down to Texas.  Last time we corresponded he mention that he was
not in Texas at the time but would be here over the summer.

  He was going to look for some of these windows that he had stored, and get
back to me.