[tcb] Re: I need feedback.

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:13:22 -0600

Hey, Canuck! Ya Hoser, eh? Beer and donuts for you all especial, OK? And I guess we'll have to have all our signs in 2 languages 'cept here it will be english and hillbilly.

Be glad to see ya.

----- Original Message ----- From: "jerome dupont" <jdcanadian0@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] I need feedback.
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:59:14 -0600

I'm all atwitter about the idea of a 4th of July show and campout here, just like Paul's. Does anybody have a conflict for that weekend? The 4th is on a Tuesday, so I would think that would make a 5 day weekend for most people. Will any of you want to make the trip then?

Dan and Kat were here last year. The summer is not nearly as hot
then as in August.

We could have the show at the store/restaurant up on the road and
the campout at my house.

You guys will all be part of it, so...