[tcb] Re: I don't know

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:17:57 -0700 (PDT)

Quit goofing around on the computer and go get the work done on Murray.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          I have to leave for the Classic
Thursday morning and I was up past 3 friggin' A-freakin'-M. Lots to do, but now
I have to go sign Tax stuff.

  I am not getting anything done.

  If this whole driving-1200-miles-to-hang-out-with-a-bunch-of-knuckleheads
doesn't get more fun, I ain't going!

  I still have to do the body work and paint Murray in a lighter tan than it is
now. Not a beige so much as a tan. More sand color than clay. And the white
will be not a bright white, more of a stone white. Like the egg of a red tail
hawk. Know what I mean?