[tcb] Re: How are you?

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texas Coalition of busses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 13:24:55 -0500

That has got to suck more than anything I have heard lately, what words can
people say to make you feel better? None, I guess just get someone to bring you
those sissy beers you like, a bag of ice, a bunch of movies, your recliner,
pills, pizza and be. Dang gone dude that just sucks! I will raise every new
beer I drink this weekend to you and your speedy recovery.

Eskimo