[tcb] Home from the Classic

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:51:53 -0500

After ten days I got home yesterday about 4 PM.

Although I brought him down to Texas on his trailer, I took him off at Julie's
place (Tara Bulli) and put about 300 miles on him before I put him back on. All
with NO problems. I drove him in the rain and at night, up big climbs and at
highway speeds and I took him off at Chuck's and drove him all around and I
have to say that he is BACK. I had absolutely no mechanical trouble at all.

Aside from the severe damage caused when Robb crashed into that big pole and
caused the fire that hurt all those poor kids, he came home with no damage and
with nothing to fix.

Several people asked if I did all the repair work myself, and where I could
yes, since besides the frame pulling and the electrical work, I had done it
all, I had to say that there was almost nobody in my sphere of friends and the
TCB who has not worked on Murray at one time or another. Maybe that is why so
many people want to know what is going on with him, they all feel like
shareholders.

I had a great time. I met new people and had the best late night/early morning
around the campfire ever, thanks, ladies.

Now, I have a few months to prepare for Psycoblooie 2009. Chuck took us to the
firework shootout where they shoot them off and you grade your choices on
paper. It was a one to five system and I gave a couple 7s and one an 8 and one
a 9. Chuck gets to choose a few secret ones that couldn't be shown, since not
available to the common people.

 Next I am sending a Psycoblooie news bulletin.

Thanks to all who fed me and sheltered me and entertained me.