[tcb] Re: Home at last

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:55:03 -0500

Good to see you and Sue Chuck. We also had a great time. We left early with my brother cause my tail lights and turn signals quit working and we tried to get back home before it got dark. Well we didn't make it so I pulled over and wired the tail lights to the battery and continued. Made it home O.K. though.

I've decided I have a love/hate relationship with my new bus. I love the way I look in it but, I hate the way it drives. I have a lot work to do before the 4th of July.

Chuck Blue wrote:
Just got home at 9:30 pm. 6 and a half hours.Straight thru.No events.we had a great weekend.Steve sharon and all the helpers did their usual great job.Thank you. oleblue