[tcb] Re: Hey Denis again

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:44:57 -0600

I have some thoughts about the trophies. None should be too serious. I think
the ones you listed would be halarious. I think they should be sillyhuge, like
they take both hands to walk around with. Don't make them too much  of a slam.
BEST BUMPER. BEST UNDERSIDE. BEST SOUNDING EXHAUST. LOUDEST/QUIETEST EXHAUST.
LOWEST (could be a bus model just sitting directly on the wood of the trophy).
You get the idea?

Any club that comes to the show will bring a trophy, made by them, to award,
but they are not eligible to win thier own trophy.

I want this show to be funny. No sourpusses. The awards should be funny,  the
prizes should be funny.