[tcb] Re: Hey DENIS!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 21:05:10 -0600

I def want to do Psycho 4th. People say it's too hot, but no one gave a better date. No Havasu. Too soon. Havea good one. Drive the Rivi the whole length to me. No tow. Unless it is the only way I get to see you.

Go to Nac for Sammie's Show. Not that far for you. See you there.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>