[tcb] Re: Here we go

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 08:23:50 -0700 (PDT)

I'll be around until about 4:00 PM so give me a call and we can meet up
somewhere.  281-292-2135

  Ronnie

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Ronnie,

Im  up in Spring today... Did not know of you are around? I have your  latern.
Thought I could pick up the chair. Looks like I'm not going to  the classic.

I know its late notice, I sent an email the other day to your swbell email
address. Oops

Trey
713-501-7963

On 4/7/07, Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Listed Sparky on the
SAMBA and EBAY this AM.

  EBAY Item # 150110265252

  We will see what happens.

  Ronnie

It's here! Your new message!
Get   new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.