[tcb] Re: Herbie fully loaded toys

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:20:39 -0700 (PDT)

The Wal-Mart over on 1960 in Houston had 4 of each on the shelf but they wanted
$100.00+ for each one. How much were they in Killeen?

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did my regular 2:00 am cruise over to Killeen , at the
Walmart they had a 1/6 scale radio controled Herbie ,
then I saw a 1/16 scale orange /white split window
bus, radio controled also , then I got to thinkin
,wonder if they have a 1/6th scale bus, but this was
about 10 miles down the road, I called the toy company
and they do indeed make a 1/6 th bus radio controled
bus ,the Beetle was at least thee ft long and way
kool, the lady at the import place said they were
still shipping product ,next shipment will be in two
weeks if a person doesn't get what they want the first visit

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
H.B.B
T.C.B.