[tcb] Help this poor guy out

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
  FRIDAY HUMOR
  · Living vicariously via internet ? Recent CNBC Squawk poll on impact of
gasoline prices drew measly 1550 responses. Two million hits yesterday on this
link: http://www.helpwinthisbet.com Warms our heart that so many people willing
to lend help to person in need. Also puts our miserable stock market lives in
perspective. We slave over spreadsheets, data and stock prices while some lucky
slob hits jackpot. Think about weekend this clever fellow is about to have!

--- End Message ---