[tcb] Re: Hello & Happy Monday

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 10:59:47 -0500

I second that!

From: mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 10:33 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Hello & Happy Monday

Denis would second that!

Cathy & Fredo Ramos

-------- Original message --------
From: Eric Durmon
Date:06/05/2014 10:09 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Would have been easier to go to goodwill and buy a recliner

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2014, at 9:41 AM, "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Pattern? Who the hell needs a pattern when you have a hinge mechanism and a
65 panel van.The mechanism is from a Fat Chick that after much ciphering is
being modded to the Splitty.After the mechanism was installed and the seat
panels were made and installed I discovered ,much to my dismay that the
mechanism was 1 inch to low.It works great, just in the wrong spot.The project
for today is to just move the mechanism  up 1 inch.That is easier said  than
done.I hpoe that after it is moved it will be happy and cycle thru folding
process.When that happens I will turn over the foam preparation to the boss
then It's off to have the vinyl fitted by Cari.
     Considering That I have know idea what I am doing I think it is going
well. That's  the blind leading the blind.
      Maybe we can sleep in it at pyschoblooie,or not. We will see.