[tcb] Heidenhiemer Bulli Boys

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:48:05 -0700 (PDT)

I grew up in Hide The Hammer as we called it as kids ,
the only thing German about H. is it was named after a
German man that was the Boss man on the crew who put
inthe rail road . It wasn't a German settlement like
the ones 4 to 5 miles to the East , Westphalia ,
Seaton, Zabjeckville , Ratabor ect, no German sausage
, kolaches ect, but it was a nice farming community to
grow up in , the town is not much anymore all the old
folks that I grew up looking up to are all gone or
moved to town , there is a good p[lace to eat there
though , it's Wes Teeter Burger Shack ,good C.F. Steak
and hamburger steak , . also lots of Indians in the
old daze, folk lore about a huge stash of gold on Knob
Hill just south of town .