[tcb] Harvest fest

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 19:27:10 -0700 (PDT)

Boy, that was some VW gathering.  How does anyone assemble that many VWs
together outside the Texas Classic.  Good swap.  Bout 225 entries per my
guestimate.  And thanks to Paul I made it all the way back to Nacogdoches with
TWO surfboard on the baja.  That 10' board is something else Paul, thanks.

Left early cause I didn't wanna drive two hours after dark.  Left at 3:00 so I
have no idea if any TCBrs won trophies, quilts or anything else for that
matter.  Made it home about 7:00.

Lots of TCB folks there:  Probably missed some, but saw; Julie, Steve and
Sharon, Paul, James Oliver, Mark Jenkins and maybe some others that I forgot
that I saw.

And by the way:  If you haven't seen Julie's "new" 21 window:  it is
beautiful.  First time I have seen it after completion,.