[tcb] Happy Birthday Mark!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:56:02 -0700 (PDT)

This is actually coming from Emily to the TCB list, using Mark's email.  I just
wanted to let everyone know that it is Mark's birthday.  I have been singing to
him all day and he is tired of it, so now it's y'all's turn.  And Denis, the
trophies are still in the design stage, but not in production just yet.  Bus
content, for the lists sake, is that Mark brought home a second engine for
Roxanne (or sometimes known as Twinky) and hopefully will be able to fix her
before Psychoblooie!!!!!!!!  Sorry for the novel.

  Emily