[tcb] Re: HEY JOE!

  • From: "jumpinjoe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:29:05 -0500

Hey guys...Sounds good to me, maybe Saturday.. I will go by ask
today and pick one up, Kermit has them is stock.   Mark, I'll be
glad to help you w/the vanagon...You'll just have to tell me what
to do..Dan are you free on Saturday...since it sounds like the
V.W. Trends thing is a bust.. I will not have a computer after 12
noon on Friday, feel free to call me on my cell, Mark I believe
you have my number, Dan If you don't have it, I'll e-mail it to
you..

Let me know..

Jumpin' Joe

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:32:49 -0700 (PDT)

>Hey Guys, I will be working at the house on the vanagon this
weekend getting ready for Eureka Springs. y'all are more than
welcome to come by and we will take a look at the "Hoochie Mama".
Let me know.---Mark S.

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net