[tcb] Re: HEADLINER

  • From: "James Dwan" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 06:30:04 -0700

I'm not sure what it is about body shops but it seems there are more horror
stories than ones with happy endings. The body shop I used on my '59 hauled my
Bus up to Amarillo to Sewfine. They did an outstanding job on my headliner. I
think that was 4 years ago, it still looks perfect.

I had heard that they moved back to Colorado but I just visited their web site
and it says they are still in Texas. Although I wouldn't buy another set of
seats from them, they did an excellent job on the install. I bought the
material from WCCR so I can't speak for their headliners.

James

DAC
TCB
'59 23 Window Deluxe
'73/'77 Westfakia
'78 Super Vert

On Friday, June 20, 2014 7:59 AM, Ed Dhayer <edhayer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Got my bus back from the paint and body shop (5 month horror story). They had
also sent it to a shop to have the headliner done. Half of it is unattached and
the other half looks like hell.  Anyone in the group know where I can have a
headliner installed? I’m at the end of my sanity rope.

Ed Dhayer