[tcb] Great Weekend

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

Great weekend.  Thanks to Steve, Sharon and all the Chamberlains and the
volunteers who made it possible.

We made it home just before midnight, about an hour and a half behind schedule
thanks to the lovely Austin traffic between Austin airport and Bastrop.  Took
almost 1 1/2 hours to go from the Austin airport to Bastrop in bumper to bumper
stop and go traffic.  For the uninitiated that is about 25 miles in 1 1/2
hours.  Next year we are going to avoid Austin like the plague.

More later after about 10 hours of sleep.  Hope everyone made it home safe and
sound.