[tcb] Re: Good news and good stuff ( it's about people in the hobby ) and a campout where busses are at ,delete if you like

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 08:41:03 -0500

That was a very good article Paul!

singlecabboy wrote:
check out the latest Hot VW mag ... in the FYI section
they have a great photo and story about Bob Winters
receiving the lifetime achievement award at
Fredricksburg. He works on all types of VW s , buses
included.Also on a great note OAK MOUNT PARK , is
drying out , .the water is still covering half of the
water hydrant ,but all of the road is clear of water .
The water was clear up to the trees where Biggest
Daddy o and family camped last year. The lake is going
down about 4 feet aday so we should be in great shape
, Keep your legs crossed. Hope everyone is getting as
excited about the weekend as I am , Please start
thinking of some kool auction items ... Paul Smith

www.23window.com/thezone
H.B.B
  T.C.B
  Transporters at the Point 4