[tcb] Getting old. Bus questions

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 10:45:16 -0600

Recently in the news were reports that people start going senile at 45. So,
maybe that is why it took me about 2 hours last night to get my f#^*!g horn
to work. I have lots of reasons, but still.

When I get in my bus in the cold morning the brake pedal will not come back
up until I drive around for a while, I have to pull it back up with my foot.
Is this a spring issue? There is no friction or rubbing at the brake arm, so
why does it get better as I drive? I sprayed the spring with PB Blaster to
clean it and lubed it. But it remains an issue.

Oh yeah, I also got in the shower wearing my reading glasses.

Downhill after 45.