[tcb] Re: Galveston fires

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:28:36 -0800

man, I don't even know what I'll do for food. I have no camping stuff at
all, maybe i'll just bring sandwiches in a cooler and call it done hah. I'm
cool with eating anything honestly I'd just like to meet everyone and see
the buses.

On 2/5/07, Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Well, I am working my fingers ragged getting the bus running so that I
will be there. I am almost nearly certainly optimistically pretty sure.