[tcb] Fwd: Big Bend Official Map

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 01:49:31 -0600

Whoops, meant to send this to the list but got too anxious.

Trey and Ronnie: are you still thinking of coming to Big Bend? Pmail me and
I'll return my telephone number if you don't have it. That way, we can
coordinate our journey along the southern route while those from DFW travel
the northern route.

Anyone else going, coming or will already be there?

Duncan