[tcb] Fwd: 1970 Volkswagen Beetle

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:02:50 -0500

If anyone is interested see below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Weisser <richardw2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Subject: 1970 Volkswagen Beetle
To: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 I am the original owner of a 1970 Bug.  I restored the paint in 2001 to
it's original color Diamond Blue, then stored it in a garage for 13 years.
 It's been garage kept most of it's years.   It runs but needs some
carburetor work, and the brake pedal is pretty stiff and won't return all
the way most of the time.   New tires.  Interior is original, needs a
little work but not bad.  It would be a great project car with just a
little work to make it looking new.  I will put it in Autotrader or on Ebay
soon but thought someone in your club would like to make me an offer first
to make it easy on me..   I live in College Station so I'm not too far.   I
want to buy me a boat so I need some room.

I can send you a couple of photos if you're interested.

Thank you, Richard Weisser
College Station, Tx     Phone  1 979 255 9722